Mortgage Investment Corporations
A mortgage investment corporation lends funds for mostly residential mortgages. An investor can invest in a secured and diversified pool of mortgages. Satisfying the precise legal requirements and compliance issues around establishing or operating a mortgage investment corporation is anything but simple. That’s where our thirty years plus of experience becomes invaluable.
Here are just some of the ways we can help:
- Access to our Expansive Network of Auditors, Accountants, Securities Lawyers and Financial Planners
- Advice Relating to Corporate Organization & Structure of a MIC
- Advice Relating to Lending Practices & Policies
- Incorporation of MIC and MIC Management Corporations
- Liaise with Trustees and Investment Advisors
- Preparation of Information Booklets
- Preparation of Management and Shareholders Agreements
- Preparation of Mortgages and All Ancillary Documentation
- Treasury Matters and Share Issuance
- Lending transactions relating to the business of the MIC
We can offer exactly the kind of support you need. To connect with our MIC team, please contact 604.546.0366.