Having kids and living in Langley, I’m proud of our firm’s family values and supporting our local communities.
If I’m going to be loyal to a firm, it’s just as important that that firm is loyal to me. That’s been respected every moment since joining here.
Everyone is contributing to make this firm strong.
Are you looking for an opportunity to jump start your administrative career?
MacCallum Law Group LLP is calling for an outgoing, reliable, and highly organized team player to join our busy admin team. Attention to detail, sunny disposition, ability to take instruction and effectively learn and manage an active workload are critical to success in this role. You will work as part of a diverse and collaborative Admin team where you’ll have the opportunity to build a strong foundation in office experience and administrative duties.
Highlight of Duties & Responsibilities:
- Welcome clients and visitors to our firm
- Receive and distribute incoming calls and correspondence
- Tidy, clean, and sanitize communal areas such as boardrooms, front desk and waiting area
- Set up and prepare meeting rooms and boardrooms for client meetings
- Scan, save, copy, and print documents
- Collect and process payments from clients
- Arrange and dispatch outgoing registered and couriered mail
- Maintain and organize Outlook Calendar, and schedule events or meetings if required
- Assist with bank runs
- Restock office supplies and refill miscellaneous consumables
- Assist Admin Manager as needed
- A great communicator and team player
- Excel in multitasking, prioritizing, and accomplishing responsibilities
- Possession of a Driver’s License
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office applications
- Ongoing willingness for professional development and training
- Experience working in a clerical/administrative role in a professional services environment is considered an asset
MacCallum Law Group LLP is a well-established firm in the heart of Langley with a reputation for being one of the most dynamic, progressive, and dependable law firms in B.C.’s Fraser Valley. Always prepared to work hard for our clients, we have earned an outstanding track record. We are exceptionally proud of our growing firm and offer a fun, friendly and flexible workplace.
If you have the attributes and qualifications listed above, and are interested in joining our growing team, please submit your resume and cover letter and include “Office Assistant” in the subject line. We thank you for your interest, however, note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Expected start date: 2022-01-31
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $19.00 per hour
At MacCallum Law Group, we keep safety for our team, clients, and community top of mind. Visitors and team members are required to wear a mask and show proof of vaccination upon entering our office.
Real Estate Paralegal
Are you looking for your next challenge?
MacCallum Law Group LLP is calling for an experienced and highly organised team player to join our firm full time in our Real Estate team. Attention to detail and managing a fast paced work load are critical to success in this role. Working directly with our Designated Paralegal and Lawyers, you will organise and complete your own files as well as provide mentoring and training to our growing team. You will be comfortable in dealing with residential and commercial transactions.
- Drafting, managing and generating conveyancing documents
- Registering documents as required
- Liaising with legal assistants, paralegals, lawyers, clients and agents on file
- Obtaining, organizing, filing and verifying documents for completion
- Closing transactions, including LTO and PPSA registrations
- Client management
- Handling associated files and administrative tasks
- Minimum 6 years’ experience working as a conveyancer in commercial and residential real estate transactions
- Experience in drafting and project conveyancing for developers an asset
- Ongoing willingness for professional development
- Capable of multitasking, prioritizing and accomplishing deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cohesively in a supportive team
- A self starter with proven organization and communication skills
- The ability to deliver files accurately and consistently to high standards
- Strong word processing and formatting skills, particularly in Microsoft Word
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite specifically Office 365
- Experience working with PC Law and Prosuite are an asset
MacCallum Law Group LLP is a well-established Langley firm with a reputation for being one of the most dynamic, progressive and dependable law firms in B.C.’s Fraser Valley. Always prepared to work hard for our clients, we have earned an outstanding track record in Business Law, Real Estate and Estate Planning and Administration. We are exceptionally proud of our growing firm, and offer a comprehensive benefits package and fun, friendly and flexible workplace.
If you are interested in joining our growing group, please submit your resume and cover letter and include “Real Estate Paralegal” in the subject line. We would like to thank you for your interest, however, note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.