Having kids and living in Langley, I’m proud of our firm’s family values and supporting our local communities.
If I’m going to be loyal to a firm, it’s just as important that that firm is loyal to me. That’s been respected every moment since joining here.
Everyone is contributing to make this firm strong.
Are you looking for an opportunity to jump start your administrative career?
MacCallum Law Group LLP is calling for a friendly, responsible and highly organized team player to join our busy admin team. Attention to detail, sunny disposition, ability to take instruction and effectively learn and manage an active workload are critical to success in this role. You will work with a diverse Admin team where you’ll have the opportunity to build a strong foundation in office experience and administrative duties.
Highlight of Duties & Responsibilities:
- Welcome clients and visitors to our firm
- Receive and distribute incoming calls and correspondence
- Tidy, clean and sanitize communal areas such as boardrooms, front desk and waiting area
- Set up and prepare meeting rooms and boardrooms for client meetings
- Scan, save, copy and print documents
- Open new client files
- Collect and process payments from clients
- Arrange and dispatch outgoing registered and couriered mail
- Maintain and organize Outlook Calendar, and schedule events or meetings if required
- Assist with bank runs
- Restock office supplies and refill miscellaneous consumables
- Assist Admin Manager as needed
- A great communicator and team player
- Capable of multitasking, prioritizing and accomplishing responsibilities
- Possession of a Driver’s License
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office applications
- Ongoing willingness for professional development and training
- 2+ years of experience working in a clerical/administrative role in a professional services environment is considered an asset
MacCallum Law Group LLP is a well-established firm in the heart of Langley with a reputation for being one of the most dynamic, progressive and dependable law firms in B.C.’s Fraser Valley. Always prepared to work hard for our clients, we have earned an outstanding track record. We are exceptionally proud of our growing firm and offer a comprehensive benefits package and a fun, friendly and flexible workplace.
If you have the attributes and qualifications listed above, and are interested in joining our growing team, please submit your resume and cover letter and include “Office Assistant” in the subject line. We thank you for your interest, however, note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.