How you build a business determines more than just profits—it impacts the quality of life in a community. For years, our firm has supported hundreds of corporate clients in creating, running and selling companies that define life in Langley and beyond.
We’re here to help businesses, from start-ups to large corporations, to succeed in their endeavours by providing the counsel and support they need in all aspects of corporate matters. Corporate law, which determines the way companies should be structured, established, and administered, is a deeply ingrained capability at MacCallum Law Group LLP.
Here are just some of the ways we can help:
- Corporate Reorganizations
- Family Trusts
- Provincial, Extra Provincial, and Federal Incorporation of Companies
- Business Structure Establishment (Incorporate Companies and Establish Partnerships)
- Maintenance and Administration of Corporate Records
- Employment Matters
- Advice related to Acquisitions, Dispositions of Assets, Shares and Business Succession
We can offer exactly the kind of support you need. To connect with our Corporate Law team, please contact 604.546.0366. For corporate services inquiries, email [email protected]. For Transparency Registry inquiries, email [email protected].