Ewan has been part of MacCallum Law Group’s team since 2016. He works across all of our practice areas to create long term relationships with clients, helping them achieve their goals and solve their problems efficiently.
- Estate Planning
- Land Law and Conveyancing
- Private Financing
- B.A. in Political Science from Simon Fraser University
- LL.B. from the University of Dundee, Scotland
- Called to the Bar of British Columbia, 2017
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Board Member, Langley Community Services Society
- Volunteer Legal Counsel, Langley Meals on Wheels
- Provides complimentary legal appointments to members of Langley Seniors Resource Centre
Ewan spent the first twenty years of his life in historic Fort Langley, where both of his parents were teachers. He attended Fort Langley Elementary and then Walnut Grove Secondary. He obtained his B.A. in Political Science from Simon Fraser University in 2011 before moving to Scotland where he obtained his law degree in 2015. Ewan began working at MacCallum Law Group in July 2016 as a law clerk and then articled with the firm. He was called to the bar in 2017.
In his free time, Ewan is a pitcher on the North Langley Expos of the Lower Mainland Baseball Association. He is also the volunteer head coach of the Special Olympics Surrey Canadians Softball Team. Ewan lives with his wife Briana, son Callan, and dog Wallace in Maple Ridge. The foursome spend time keeping bears out of their backyard, completing home renovations, and exploring BC and beyond.